Wednesday, May 23, 2007

How to Order Law of Attraction book


To get your copy of the Law of Attraction Book we have set up this blog to allow payments through PayPal. The cover price is $14.95 and shipping and handling is around $8 in US and $10 overseas. Let us know in the notes if you want it signed and who to make it out too.

US Cost
$22.95

OverSeas Cost
$24.95

The way to pay is to go to PayPal.com
Click send money to make the payment
The account you want to pay into is princefrog@bigfoot.com
It is a pretty simple process: You can pay with a credit card or thrugh a Pay Pal account
If you prefer you can send a check, though, I will be out of town for a few weeks so If you do send a check drop me an email to let me know the check is in the mail and I can send the book on the honor system.

Thank You so much for your support and next I will be authoring a book or 2 with the famous Ben Gay III in the Closers series. These will be mostly my work with a forward or Intro from Ben.

Also for more info on Search Engine Optimization please visit
www.BrandSEO.com

No comments: